The closest stop sign is over a mile away and the first traffic light is 5+ miles down the road. A visit to the grocery store is almost 30 miles round trip. It's quiet here; just the sound of toads and coyotes at night. It seems very still, but when you look close there's always something happening. Read on about a few things we've noticed over the past few years.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

My good luck

Why is always me who finds something gross?  Why can't my husband find this stuff?   I looked down and found this dog toe next to my garage.  Bone, toe, and toenail all in one piece.   My dog's aren't missing any toes.  Coyote?  Could be...I've been finding coyote scat everyday lately around my house.   We did bury two dogs last spring but their graves don't look like they've been disturbed.  Anyway...enjoy the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment